BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8/7/08

20 Reasons

Here are my 20 most important reasons.......
20. To fit in a rollercoaster
19. To fit into my prom dress again
18. To get back at that bully who called me "thunder thighs"
17. To make my first love wish he never dumped me
16. Because if I don't, it's only gonna get worse
15. To keep up with my kids
14. To finally hear my husband say "wow, you look hot"
13. So I can go back to karate and get my black belt
12. So my family will be proud of me
11. So I know I can actually accomplish something important
10. To have a wider fashon variety
9. So I could maybe finally buy my first 2 piece swimming suit
8. Because I don't want to end up like my grandma
7. So my sister and I can finally share the same clothes again
6. Because I just need to
5. So my husband will be proud to hold my hand
4. To feel good
3. So I won't hate looking at my photos anymore
2. To be healthy
1. So I can live long enough to so see my kids have kids

0 comments: