BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11/2/08

Halloween 2008

Another Halloween has come and gone! This year I decided (well actually Doug decided) that I would make their Halloween Costumes. What an adventure that was! I didn't use any patterns, just kinda did it all by the seat of my pants! Brody was Daniel Boone and his didn't turn out too bad....Dawson's on the other hand....well he was a knight and I had made a lot of things for his cotume that he didn't even end up wearing. I made boots and arm guards that he decided he didn't need to wear. I felt kind of bad, his costume really didn't look all that good, but he didn't seem to mind. Anyways....lessons learn....Halloween Costumes are better when they come from the store then from the sewing kit!!!


1 comments:

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

Those costumes look great!!!!