BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3/6/09

Dawson is Growing Up

I find myself feeling nervous, and scared and anxious as Dawson prepares to go off to Kindergarden. I can't believe it's time for that already! It feels like it was just yesterday when I was bringing him home from the hospital. And I've spent nearly EVERY hour of EVERY day with him since then....how am I going to handle not seeing him but for a few hours a day?! I'm sure that I'm more worried about things then he is....I know that he is more then ready for this. He has been ready for quite a while.....he is very board with things around here. As much as I would love to continue spending my days with him, I guess it is time for him to grow up a little bit. I am looking forward to haveing quality time with Brody now for a few years.

Heres a picture of Dawson when he was just a few years old. Oh where does the time go?!

0 comments: