BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3/2/09

My Sister

A few months ago my sister ended a 3 year relationship. I guess I felt a little bit sad about this because Dawson had bonded with him a little bit and he became part of our family. I kinda thought that they would end up getting married, at least I did in the beginning. I'm mostly sad because I really want to see my sister settle down with someone and enjoy the part of her life where she gets to have kids and be a wife and mother. I know towards the end of her relationship she wasn't happy. I know that she wasn't being treated that way she wanted to and the way she deserved. And I think it's too bad, this guy really had a good thing going.
My sister recently started dating a guy with 2 children. I guess when your almost 30, this is what the dating pool looks like. He's a bit older then her too, so maybe he will be more mature about things. No matter what happens, I just hope she finds a way to be truly happy with her life.

1 comments:

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

I know what you mean and how you feel, its so hard because we want for them so much and hopefully some day, both she and my brother will want for themselves too! I hope she finds happiness!